We are working with a leading provider of care services that works alongside people with learning and/or physical disabilities, ABI, Autism and related specialist care.
Offering some great benefits:-
- £4000 car allowance
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
We are looking for a Peripatetic Service Manager to take responsibility for the delivery, development and planning within their services across the South & Midlands of the UK (Birmingham, Cambridgeshire, Surrey, Sussex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Essex) thus allowing continuous development, service delivery improvement, which will meet the company's aims and objectives.
- Level 5 or equivalent, in Health & Social Care
- An in depth knowledge of statutory requirements, CQC, Local Authorities, regulations etc.
- In depth experience in managing supported living services and/or home care and/or housing legislation and regulations
- It is essential that you have residential, ABI, Learning & Physical Disabilities management background