Our client is looking for a temporary worker who will provide administrative support for their team. you must follow a set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.Full training is given.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and checking information or data
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. Attention to detail essential.