We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to work for our client within NHS England. This is a long term temporary role.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: Starts at £14.08 per hour increasing to £15.14 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
You will provide a high level, professional and confidential Personal Assistant service to the Director, covering all aspects of secretarial, administrative and organisational support.
You will be a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge & technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
- Managing and maintaining the smooth running of the Directors diary
- Managing the business mailbox
- Planning for meetings and providing necessary documents
- Arranging meetings including room bookings, preparing and circulating agendas and taking minutes as required.
- Processing expenses in line with NHS England policies
- Handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Preparing letters, memos and other papers from brief notes on minimal instructions
- implementing and maintaining efficient and workable manual and electronic systems and databases.
Skills required for this role:
- Experience in a Senior Admin role or as a PA at Director level
- Excellent IT knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of project management or administrative procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly developed organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and to develop services and systems to meet changing needs
Whats in it for you:
- On site parking
- Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on site coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working quickly to arrange interview for this role, if you are interested please apply now!
For further information on the role please contact Becca on 0113 2154308 or email
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.