Our Public Sector client based in Huntingdon is seeking a full-time, temporary Diary Manager/PA to join their team. The role will be Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Supporting the Head of Operational Function in meeting business requirements by supporting them to resolve conflicting demands in planning schedules
- Efficient maintenance of the diary ensuring that time management is optimised
- Acting as the first point of contact, using initiative and responding to and/or directing queries to the relevant parties
- Acting as a screening point for the Head of Operational Function`s telephone calls, general correspondence and e-mails, highlighting priority work and responding to queries using an understanding of Probation service delivery
- Providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support and assistance to the Head of Operational Function, producing a range of material from correspondence to complex confidential reports
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date electronic and manual filing systems which support the operational delivery of Probation services and are effective in storing and retrieving key data
- Support planning and finalising of agendas for meetings, overseeing co-ordination and distribution of paperwork
- Taking minutes at senior management meetings and distributing to relevant parties
- Liaising directly with internal and external colleagues and partners to deal with enquiries and to co-ordinate appointments and engagements
- Contributing towards the organisation and coordination of large scale divisional events
- Coordination and collation of meetings for internal and external attendees, booking rooms, arranging refreshments, preparing material, greeting visitors etc.
- Dealing with highly sensitive issues, acting with diplomacy and maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
- Arranging business travel and accommodation for the Head of Operational Function.
The ideal candidate will be organised with the ability to prioritise. You will need to be a clear communicator both verbal and written.
You will be required to be able to use databases confidently with use of email and Microsoft Word. You must have previous experience in a similar position.
The rate of pay is £8.13 an hour, rising to £11.41 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
Alternatively, please contact Aurora on 01733 310855. All candidates must have an indate, valid passport of photo driving licence and will need to register with Brook Street, Peterborough.