Up to £25000 per annum
26 days ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a brilliant company based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Our client provides full housing related support and a tenant liaison service to those who require housing with additional needs.
The working hours are between Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 5:00pm, with a starting salary of £25,000 per annum.
This role may include occasional travel to support the Director to attend meetings as and when required - all travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the Directors calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, and accommodation when required.
- Prepare and edit documents, presentations, reports, and other materials as required.
- Conduct research, gather information, and compile data for various projects and initiatives.
- Assist in organising and coordinating meetings, conferences, and company events.
- Maintain and update important contacts, databases, and files.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison between the Directors and internal/external stakeholders.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as expense tracking, filing, and office organisation.
If you feel you have the relevant experience as a PA and would like to discuss this opportunity further then please do apply!