PA to Director
Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 2pm
I am pleased to be recruiting for an exciting growing company, you will be working with the Company Director, supporting them in every area of their role - arranging travel and visits, triaging emails, processing confidential information and contracts and everything else that comes along in their busy work!
This role is perfect for a professional, confident and highly experience PA with a background in a busy and fast paced business environment. You will be highly articulate, organised, IT Literate and be confident in a fast-paced business.
The main duties will be as follows:
- Managing Directors inbox and triaging accordingly
- Managing the director's calendar and organising travel arrangements
- Dealing with private and confidential queries
- Reviewing legal contracts and documents (ideally)
- Arranging visits and events
The main areas we're looking for are as follows:
- Experienced and confident PA
- Confident within a business environment
- IT literate
- Fantastically organised with excellent levels of time management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
My client knows that they need to look after their team in all areas of their lives, so in addition to offering a highly competitive salary they are also offering 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Wellbeing Service and the chance to build your career through developmental training.
So this is definitely a FANTASTIC opportunity for you, so don't delay in getting in touch to find out more about this position.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***