Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Personal Assistant. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £27,800 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
This is a Personal Assistant position working within the executive office, the role is supporting an EA and Chief of staff in the EA office.
You will be working with a fast paced team in a growing business, this is a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant to further their skills. This is an amazing opportunity to work with large customers and interact with important officers/senior stakeholders.
What is a typical day of a Personal Assistant:
- Proactively planning and organising complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Prioritising the calendar based on business/customer needs, ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided in advance. Attention to detail is critical.
- Multi-destination complex travel management requiring flexibility and availability with changing travel needs while at different time zones.
- Adjusting and operating across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule.
- Managing the Office approvals, expenses, purchase orders.
- Organising customer and partner meetings and Leadership Team activities such as management off-sites, training, customer dinners, annual group events - location/all logistics/invoicing etc.
- Co-ordinating customer escalations - written and via social media.
- Organising, prioritising and coordinating multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Using initiative and judgement within established guidelines.
- Effectively interfacing with employees from other groups
- Other administrative duties as requested
- Substantial PA experience, in a complex environment with the ability to work independently and an exceptional approach to prioritisation
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organisation and process with the ability to bring a level of creativity to problem solving.
- Proven ability of thriving in a fast paced, highly complex environment requiring resilience and persistence.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all working styles.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgement.
- Ability to be flexible & agile in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
- Strong communication, oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders.
- Positive can-do attitude, bringing energy to those you encounter.
Deadline for applications: Monday 12th August at 1:00pm