Are you an experienced PA looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Then this may be the role for you!
Based in Oxford, my Client is looking for a full-time temporary Personal Assistant to join their team for an initial 6-month bases, paying the rate of £10.83 - £12.38, depending on experience. The hours are full time Monday - Friday, however they are also happy to consider application who can work part time hours at 4 days a week. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
The Personal Assistant is required to support the Senior Leaders within the Thames Valley office to deliver their part of the corporate agenda as well as their responsibilities in respect of the organisation and in any relationships or activities the Senior Leaders may participate in across a wider local or national footprint. This may include Directors, the Chair, Senior Managers within the South east region. They will undertake a wide range of managerial and Personal Assistant administrative tasks, including taking personal responsibility for a range of delegated projects and business areas. This is in addition to providing a comprehensive administrative service to ensure the smooth running within the local office and administrative function.
- Experience dealing with confidential information appropriately
- Strong communicator with excellent writing skills, data entry and formatting of presentations; capable of constructing and delivering clear information/instructions to staff.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of supporting committees and organising meetings
- Experience of drafting briefing papers, building agendas & writing minutes and producing presentations.
- Taking clear accurate minutes during senior meetings
- Advanced keyboard skills, use of a range of software packages, including: Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Worked previously at this high level i.e. EA/PA to a Board Member or Director
- Demonstrated capability to plan over short, medium and long-term timeframes and adjust plans and resource requirements accordingly
- Demonstrable experience of working within a team and supporting the wider business functions as required
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!