An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Personal Assistant/ Diary Manager. The role is a temporary, full rime role - working Monday - Friday, 9-5 for 3 months (with a view to extend). The role will be a mixture of working in the office, based in Westminster (2-3 days per week), and working from home.
Please be aware candidates MUST have previous experience working as a within Diary Management.
The successful candidate will provide high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one Director and one Deputy Director, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks. Examples of duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Transcribing dictation
- Typing documents, using word processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Screening and directing manager`s telephone calls
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
Desired skills and Qualifications:
- Stage III RSA certificate (or equivalent) in typing / word processing
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm combined with advanced audio typing skills and shorthand if required at 110 / 120wpm
- Preferably a member of IQPS
- An advanced level of computer literacy and wide knowledge of relevant software packages
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Previous experience as a PA or Secretary.
If you think you would be well suited to this role, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.