Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Personal Assistant for our leading Public Sector Client,
Education Authority Northern Ireland, located in their Belfast Office.
You will be confident in Minute taking and proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Outlook, and Word along with Mangerial experience within an office environment
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of work involving a wide range of advanced activities within an environment of change, including a confidential, diverse administrative support service to the Director and Officers within the Directorate.
You will contribute to the effective functioning of the Directorate by offering support across the full range of PA/Office Manager duties ensuring the efficient organisation of the Director's office and the provision of high quality, confidential, comprehensive administrative support.
You will contribute to the effective functioning of the Directorate by supporting the Director across the full range of PA/Office Manager duties ensuring the efficient organisation of the Director?s office and the provision of high quality, confidential, comprehensive administrative support.
You will oversee the management of an Executive Officer or Senior Clerical Officer in the provision of administrative and clerical support to the management team within the Directorate.
You should have:
A relevant third level qualification (HNC or above) AND a minimum of three years` experience of providing a high-quality PA/administrative support service to senior management
Have a minimum of five years` experience of providing high quality PA/administrative support to Senior Management including responsibility for the areas set out at criterion above along with a high level of IT literacy including experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
In addition to the above, you must also be able to demonstrate at an interview the undernoted knowledge, skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to successfully plan, prioritise and manage the work of yourself and others within required timescales
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, work flexibly and resolve complex matters with minimal direction and supervision.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at a range of levels including senior management level.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Full training and induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back-office support and mentoring
The rate of pay is £13.57 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on
028 90 881100 for a confidential chat or email your CV via the `Apply` link.