Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Personal Assistant for our leading Public Sector client
Education Authority Northern Ireland located in their Belfast Office.
You will be confident in Minute taking and the use of MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook, and Word. You will be proficient in daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties as necessary.
As the Successful Applicant you will:
- Be responsible for the development, management, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive administrative support to the Head of Service.
- Answer telephone calls and relay messages in a timely manner
- Act as first point of contact and respond promptly to email queries
- Liaise with Assistant Directors, other Directors and Personal Assistants as required.
- Assist the Head of Service in liaising with a wide range of stakeholders and contacts.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Have excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytic skills.
You should have:
A relevant third level qualification (HNC or above) AND a minimum of three years experience of providing a high-quality PA/administrative support service to senior management including responsibility for
Have a minimum of five years experience of providing high quality PA/administrative support to Senior Management including responsibility for the areas set out at criterion above along with a high level of IT literacy including experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
You will benefit from:
- Full training and induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back-office support and mentoring
The rate of pay is £10.70 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on
028 90 881100 for a confidential chat or email your CV via the `Apply` link.