Up to £12.87 per hour
28 days ago
Have you ever wanted to work within the civil service? If the answer is 'Yes', we would love to hear from you.
Brook Street are proud to be working in partnership with Homes England, based in Merseyside in their search for a Personal Assistant.
You will provide high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one or two key senior managers, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks.
Examples of duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings or travel
- Maintaining records or files
- Keeping a log of queries
- Maintaining in house systems
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Experience as an executive secretary / personal assistant
Assignment: Until at least March 2024
Start date - ASAP
Rate of Pay: £12.87 per hour paid weekly in arrears
Hours: 37 per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Wirral, Merseyside
Working arrangements: Hybrid working, expected to work in the office 50% of the time.
In return for your work and commitment, working for Brook Street can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- The opportunity to join and work in the Public Sector
- Learning and development opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Annual Leave per year (pro-rata)
- Wide variety of flexible benefits and working options to suit your lifestyle
- Full training and induction
We recruit on behalf of some of the country's best-known organisations across all industry sectors, as well as being a preferred and sole supplier for various Government departments. We are located across 50+ high street locations, making hiring and job searching more personal. Our nationwide reach means we can engage with job seekers and employers in person, allowing us to tailor our approach to their unique requirements perfectly.
For further details on any of our vacancies, please contact your local Brook Street branch. Details can be found on our website.