Up to £13.02 per hour
3 months ago
Environment Agency - Personal Assistant
Location: Sheffield (Hybrid Working: a mixture of office working and working from home)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week. Hours must be completed between 7-6
Pay: £13.02 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
A Little Bit About Us:
Brook Street have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Recruitment is about so much more than just filling job vacancies. It's about giving people the chance to unleash their full potential, through their perfect new role.
About the Client:
The Environment Agency work to create better places for people and wildlife and support sustainable development.
About the Role:
- Diary management
- Correspondence and email management
- Meeting arrangements and event management
- Booking travel and hotels
- Provision of administrative duties, general office cover for telephones, hosting visitors
- Produces minutes/a record of meetings as requested by the director, communicates outcomes and ensures that follow up action is taken
- Ensures that the director is fully prepared for all activities undertaken during their day to day activities, including writing, commissioning, co-ordination and quality assuring briefings as necessary
What's in this for you?
Applying for a personal assistant role offers an unparalleled opportunity to make a meaningful impact on an individuals professional life. As a personal assistant, you become the crucial link that ensures seamless organisation, efficient time management and effective communication.
This role not only hones your multitasking and problem-solving skills but also provides a unique vantage point into diverse aspects of the individuals life. It's a chance to cultivate strong interpersonal skills, exercise discretion and build a flexible skill set applicable across various industries.
Ultimately being a personal assistant is more than a job; it's a role that allows you to contribute significantly to someone else's success while continually developing your own capabilities.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now! Please note we expect a large volume of applications for this role and so if you have not heard anything within 7-14 working days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.