We have a vacancy for a full time PA / Senior admin officer on a temporary basis.
To provide comprehensive, efficient, and effective high-quality personal assistant service to the directors. In addition, undertake a range of reception duties, demonstrating a courteous, professional and sensitive approach at all times, to support the delivery of services within the department on a rota, alongside the personal assistant role.
- The post holder is required to work without direct supervision and use their initiative throughout the course of their work; particularly when planning and prioritising own time to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The post holder must be able to embrace working in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- The post holder will respond to queries and meeting requests and process mail. Opening, sorting and disseminating the Directors correspondence, determining and ensuring appropriate actions.
- The post holder will be required to prepare paperwork in advance of meetings and take accurate minutes, specifying decisions made and follow up action required for subsequent approval by the Director. Developing systems to effectively monitor and chase progress against follow up actions.
- The post holder will handle complex and sensitive information that can be highly confidential and sometimes very contentious as well as sensitive information of a personal, financial, and political nature and will need to relay this to the appropriate person, always complying within specific confidentiality rules and policies.
- The post holder will be the focal point of contact
Please apply now!