Dealing Team- £22000
I am recruiting for a Sales Executive for a global leading company that specialises in foreign exchange. Based just outside Coventry City Centre you will join a growing and dynamic business that offer excellent benefits and long-term career goals.
You will be part of the dealing sales team who are the customers` first point of contact, providing an expert telephone sales dealing service and account management. You will be responsible for providing a slick onboarding journey for customers across all of our products and services. You will also lead by example providing a positive and pro-active working environment for the current team.
My client are an award-winning foreign exchange specialist that have offices on a global basis; year on year they have gone from strength to strength and are continuously growing. They offer in-depth knowledge and training into foreign exchange with real career development.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintaining a team of high achievers through a culture of winning
- Using key KPIs and performance metrics to measure and improve
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to continually improve the serviced offered
- Collaborating with colleagues across departments to ensure customer payments are sent as expected, and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Building client relationships to help maximise trade strike rates and to prolong the client life-cycle
- Demonstrable achievement in a team leadership role
- Experience in a telephone-based sales environment
- Customer service experience within a multichannel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Good organisational skills notably prioritisation
- Strong numerical skills
- IT literate, good with word processing, spreadsheet and email packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer portfolio management
- Understanding of the mechanism of financial markets, payments, and demonstrable awareness of the foreign exchange market
- Understanding of digital customer service delivery
- Experience dealing in foreign exchange markets - desirable
HOURS OF WORK
07:30 - 4:30pm or 08:30 - 5:30pm or 11 or 8pm or 12 - 9pm Monday to Friday
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- A basic salary up £22000 plus bonus
- Access to top brand vouchers e.g. retail, leisure, family, holidays
- Annual leave entitlement in excess of statutory entitlement rising with length of service
- BUPA for eligible roles
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Membership of the Company`s Group Pension Plan
- Ride-to-work scheme
- Voluntary Group Income Protection scheme
There will be a personality and maths test, which everybody must complete, once completed you will be invited in for a formal face to face interview to discuss your skills and experience in more detail.
If you fit the person specifics and meet the above criteria please send a copy of your CV