DO YOU HAVE?
*Strong customer service experience?
*Experience in customer facing roles?
*Excellent negotiation skills?
*Knowledge of finance or a financial background?
*A target driven attitude, with the view to hit and exceed set targets?
*Self-motivated, robust and resilient?
*An experienced person with a can do attitude?
*Energetic and enthusiastic?
I am recruiting for a Customer Accounts and Dealing team based close to Coventry City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business that specialise in finance and corporate transactions.
This company are offering a fantastic starting salary of £20,000 to £22,500, Hours are between 7:30am - 9:00pm Monday to Friday totalling 40 per week.
You will be part of a high performing team who will be using their proven customer service skills and knowledge to speak with potential customers and clients for a global leading company.
You will be working from an existing database, working to speak with customers using your proven rapport building skills and confidence to identify their individual needs and requirements.
You will be joining a modern innovative finance company that is leading the way in financial services.
They serve the growing market of foreign exchange and payment requirements of global businesses and personal clients, offering structured products, multiple account options as an alternative to banks.
They pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer service.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Speaking with new customers and clients
- Identifying and working to establish a rapport and relationship
- Using fact finding techniques to identify needs and motivations
- Organising follow up conversations.
- Recording and updating databases
- A minimum of 6months to a year sales experience is essential
- Financial knowledge or background
- Confident and excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
Monday - Friday 7:30am to 9:00pm.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 to £22,000 basic salary depending on role and experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Nice Monday - Friday working hours
- Excellent company pension
- Free Car Parking
- On site refreshments
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call me on 02476 230564
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***