We are currently working with a leading Chichester based Law Firm, seeking a Paralegal to join the Personal Injury department on a 12 month maternity cover contract. This will be a high profile role incorporating complex and high value personal injury cases, and you will sometimes be required to liaise directly with clients.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the team with a variety of PI cases
- Liaise with Partners and Department Head and attend departmental meetings
- Maintain electronic and paper files
- Taking witness statements
- Produce schedules of loss and interim payment budget
- Instructing Counsel and experts
- Producing indexed e-bundles for Court
To be considered for this Personal Injury Paralegal position, you should have:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Significant exposure to the Personal Injury department with client facing experience
- Knowledge of brain injuries and catastrophic injuries is essential
- IT literate with knowledge of case management systems (ideally Proclaim)
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.15pm and an immediate start is available after a two stage interview process. A market rate competitive salary is on offer based on each individual.
Please apply now if you fit the above criteria. Interviews are being held this week and next week so don't delay.