I am recruiting for a Personal Lines Insurance Sales Advisor for a leading UK Insurance Broker based between Birmingham and Birmingham Airport; they are offering a basic salary of up to £23,500 with an uncapped bonus structure (£300-£400 a month bonus is realistic!)
As a Personal Lines Insurance Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for both the sales and customer service of your clients, duties will include new business development, midterm adjustments, renewal, payment servicing and dealing with general quires. This is a phone-based position where on average you will be making 30 outbound and receiving 25 inbound daily calls.; you will be achieving set KPI's and targets and increasing the GWP and profitability of the personal lines department.
A highly reputable and professional independent insurance broker who primarily deal with personal lines products such as motor, household, life and travel to name just a few. They also have a specialist commercial division and deal with small to medium size commercial business - liability, business, fleet and property owners.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Take ownership of your own portfolio which will incorporate all areas of personal lines insurance
- Handle incoming calls relating to existing clients - this may consist of mid term adjustments, renewal queries, cancellations and any other enquiries
- Maintain retention rates
- Upsell products to existing and new customers, introducing 'add-ons' to increase their coverage
- Handle incoming calls relating to new business quotations within the personal lines department
- Process new business, renewal and midterm documentation
- Ensure that strict compliance, polices and procedures are adhered to
- Completing data verification, integrity & accuracy checks
- Interact in a professional and efficient manner with internal and external departments including Underwriting Teams, Management Services, Claims, Finance, Compliance
- Liaise with underwriters to negotiate terms/premiums etc.
- Supporting customers who have queries around claims
- Experience within personal lines insurance is essential
- Experience working within insurance brokerage would be ideal
- Knowledge of midterm adjustments, renewals, new business development, upselling and claim support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with others (directors, colleagues and external clients), both verbally and in writing
- The confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
- The ability to build and develop relationships with clients and underwriters
- Determined, self-motivated and tenacious
- A problem solver who is curious in mindset with strong analytical and investigative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A high level of numeracy
- The ability to manage their time and be able work on a number of cases concurrently
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE**
Monday-Friday 9-5.30 with alternate Saturdays 9-1
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £23,500 basic salary dependent on experience
- Uncapped OTE - realistic monthly bonus of £300-£400
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free car parking very close to office
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Various other benefits!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***