Personal Support Manager
Salary - £19223 - £20779
Supervised and Appraised by: Locality Support Manager
- ? Works as part of a Locality Management team in a single locality or network
- ? Provide support for a small group of tenants who will usually live together or live close to each other.
- ? Lead on the personal planning processes for these individuals
- ? Ensure that the agreed support plans for these people are established, implemented, recorded and revised so that these people maximise the personal wellbeing outcomes.
- ? Work to ensure that these people enjoy their rights and are able to take their responsibilities as tenants and citizens.
- ? Support these tenants to become active members of their locality or network and the community around them.
- ? In partnership with the Locality Support Manager, coach and develop a team of Support Workers to ensure these individuals are able to maximise their personal wellbeing outcomes.
- ? Participate in the Services Development process to ensure the support they deliver and the locality or network continues to improve its effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the needs of the people it serves.
In detail the post holder will be responsible for:
Suitability of living accommodation
- ? The supervision and appraisal of support staff including the management of absence.
- ? Arranging, and chairing team meetings for individual service
- ? Updating outcomes support plans and risk assessments for these tenants at least every three months.
- ? Leading on Tenant compatibility assessments associated with move on, or changes to compatibility arising from any housing management action.
- ? Supporting tenants to report repairs and request adaptations and decorating.
- ? Leading on day to day coaching of staff.
- ? Assessing All Wales Induction Framework, assessing staff competency, sampling daily recordings to ensure the promotion of the best outcomes for tenants and compliance with policy, addressing and managing any actions from staff supervisions and at team meetings, agreement and implementing improvement actions where necessary.
- ? Managing staff team Probationary Periods.
- ? To ensure the roster schedule enables tenants to receive the support identified within their care plan.
- ? To work with Locality Support Managers as directed by the Locality Manager to ensure that rota's are filled with staff who are able to meet the tenant's needs and wishes.
- ? To work with Locality Support Managers as directed by the Locality Manager to ensure that any variations to shifts are inputted and confirmed in line with the Rota management policy.
- ? In the absence of, and with the guidance of the Locality Support Manager, create and maintain staff rotas.
- ? Participating in the locality response service
- ? To ensure that the tenants are supported to fulfil their rights and responsibilities as tenants. As part of this, they should help tenants maximise their participation in resolving any issues that arise from living together, maintaining, adapting and decorating their home, maintaining positive relationships with neighbours, running their household in the most effective manner (checking utilities tariffs) This will involve tenants house meetings where tenants have the capacity to participate in these.
- ? To ensure that tenants and staff are able to use tools like the 11 questions in the Real Tenancy test to explore how tenants experience their rights as effectively as possible.
- ? To support tenants to build effective direct relationships with their Landlords.
- ? To maintain and review Housing Support Plans at least quarterly.
If you think is the role for you please apply