Personal Tax Manager for a firm in South-West London, paying up to £75000
A forward thinking, client centric accountancy firm which provides accounting, legal and architectural services for their clients in South-West London is looking for a Personal Tax Manager.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for a diverse and sizeable portfolio of personal tax clients, trust and partnerships and sole traders. You will be required to liaise with clients and the HMRC and delegating and training junior team members including reviewing sole trader, partnership and individual tax return and working paper preparation.
The ideal candidate requires the following skills;
- Personal Tax knowledge
- Over 5 years of practice exposure
- ACCA/ACA full qualified
- Confident in using IRIS
- Managing a wide range of private clients
- Delegating & training junior team members
- Advising on VCT/EIS/SEIS loss relief, trading loss relief, work overseas relief, foreign income and tax credit, rent a room relief etc.
- Proactive, commercially aware with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
helpful if you have;
- CTA, STEP, Property tax planning, RND
In return, the client will appreciate your hard work by providing a salary of up to £75000 and more...
If you're interested then please APPLY immediately and you may begin your new position as the Personal Tax Manager....