Personal Tax Manager role available in West London paying up to £75K
A forward-thinking firm requires a Personal Tax Manager who has been exposed to broad personal tax, is able to manage a portfolio of clients and take managerial responsibility of staff. The ideal candidate will also be provided with the opportunity to lead the personal tax department in the future and potentially the wider private client practice.
As the Personal Tax Manager, you will be the main point of contact for a sizeable portfolio of well-established personal tax clients, sole traders, trust and partnerships. You will also liaise with HMRC, improve internal procedures, be involved in hiring and training, assisting business development and work closely with their private clients.
It is essential for the ideal candidate to have the following competencies;
* Over 5 years of post-qualification exposure - technical insight in a practice
* Confidence in utilising IRIS (preferred skills: CTA, STEP, Trusts, Property Tax Planning, Wealth Planning)
* ACCA/ACA fully qualified (QBE considered)
* Advise on VCT/EIS/SEISS loss relief, trading loss relief, work-overseas relief, foreign income and tax credit, rent-a-room relief etc
* Handling all routine enquiries raised by HMRC
* Income tax calculation on investment income, accrued interest charge and allowance, income from trust, marriage allowance and PA transfer, child benefit.
* Income tax allowance on gift aid, pension contribution, pension annual and lifetime allowance.
* UK domiciled, and non-UK domiciled, overseas landlords.
* Residency testing & RBC.
* Capital gain tax calculations on investments, capital gain tax deferral, capital loss claim.
* ATED returns
In return you will have the opportunity to work for this fabulous company and be appreciated by being provided a salary of up to £75K and a comprehensive benefits package
If interested in this position, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY as they're beginning interviews next week....