Brook street are pleased to offer a long term temporary assignment with the MOD Personnel Security Team who are looking for an experienced Administrator.
- Assisting the Personnel Team by sending recruitment pre-employment checks to be carried out on external databases to satisfy the BSS
- Assisting with on-boarding tasks whilst delivering internal controls
- Experience handling personal information that requires appropriate data protection controls
- Delivering a routine quality service to specified standards within established routines and with a minimum of supervision and manage a quality service delivering at pace.
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Proficient in Outlook, Sharepoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Temp hourly rate: £10.88/hour, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
Temporary assignment start 23rd August, until End of July 2022, but this can be extended.
Client Location: Salisbury, SP4 0JQ
*The successful candidate will require vetting meaning a check for the last 5 years activity, either work/education/gaps of unemployment and ID checks.