Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Portstewart to recruit a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes codes that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
* Write "clean", well-designed code
* Produce detailed specifications
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
* Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
* Follow industry best practices
* Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
* Proven software development experience in PHP
* Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
* Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
* Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
* 2+ Years proven software development experience in PHP;
* Experience of programming against relational database such as MySQL
This is definitely a company who promote from within and you will have excellent opportunity in the long term to grow and thrive in your career. Furthermore these are genuine chances to progress, not pie in the sky.
The salary will depend on background and will be decided after interview
Please send CV via the link