Are you an experienced Production Operative? Do you have a mechanical interest or background?
This could be the perfect role for you...
Our client who are a worldwide recognised business with a site based in Didcot, Oxfordshire. This business are looking to expand on their current stable team. Working hours are 7am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Total of a 35 hours working week.
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate.
Salary: up to £12.00 p/h (Weekly Pay).
Candidates are expected to be qualified or have relevant working experience with either Production fitting, pipefitting/pipework or mechanical fitting. All training and inductions will be provided by the client upon start.
Mechanical skills including:
- Manual and mechanical handling
- Bench fitting
- Working with hand and power tools including pipe threading machines.
- Machinery assembly - mechanical fitting
- Air, gas, oxygen and water pipework fitting
Cross discipline skills including:
- Health and Safety in the workplace - induction will be provided.
- Ability to read and review technical drawings and instructions
- Inspection skills - including good in inspection and survey of pre-made or bought -in components
- It is expected that the candidates will be effective communicators in English both spoken and written.
If interested, please call Lewis Griffiths in the Abingdon branch on 01235 706100.