Brook Street (UK) Limited to working with our Belfast client to recruit a Scheduler / Planner for their transport division.
The candidate hired will be part of a fast-paced team with tight deadlines. The role suits an energetic and highly organised and motivated team player.
Our client is looking for a fast turnaround on this role and would welcome CVs from applicants who has worked in a gas or oil transportation role.
The candidate hired will cover for maternity leave and will be employed for a minimum period of 6 months and there is a definite possibility the duration of the role being extended
- Plan efficient and structured Bulk delivery schedules using our digital logistics tools in order to maximise cost efficiency's
- Manage Bulk Gas orders in line with our customer demands
- Monitor failed deliveries to proactively prevent future instances
- Ensure customer data is accurate and up-to-date
- When required manage driver rotas and schedules in accordance with Driver Hours & Working Time directive
- Provide support for other scheduling areas when required and other functions within the department as part of a multi-functional team environment.
- High level attention to detail when complete trip reconciliation and action discrepancies.
- Communicate effectively with drivers and other key members/departments
- On-call duties to be carried out on a rotational basis
- Available to answer calls on all lines as part of a multi-functional team environment.
- Dealing with customer queries and placing Bulk Orders over the telephone.
- Take part in improvement projects when required.
- Previous scheduling/planning experience in a logistics/transport environment beneficial
- Previous use of scheduling software would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Minimum of 5 GCSE to include Maths & English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisation skills and strong attention to detail
Please send CV via the link