£26388 - £33301 per annum
Fenchurch Street Branch
Strat & Plan_1698143911
about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for planning and administration?
Do you enjoy organising planning meetings and creating engaging PowerPoints?
Are you happy to work on an 8-week contract position?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then look no further and check out the below post! It might just be the one for you!
Job Title: Planning and Strategy Administrator
Location: Shoreditch, EC2A 3NH - option to work hybrid or fully remotely if desired.
Position Type: 8 week contract
Position Overview: The Planning and Strategy Administrator is a vital role within our organization. This role will be responsible for supporting the planning and strategy development activities of the charity. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and a deep commitment to our mission.
- Support with arranging planning meetings and communicating with colleagues to book time slots at other meetings (Executive Board, Senior Leadership Team etc.
- Creating engaging PowerPoint presentations, utilising our brand template deck
- Distributing materials and keeping planning stakeholders updated with regular communications
- Proof reading planning materials and papers
- Administrative Support: Assist in scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and maintaining records related to strategic planning and organizational activities
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including donors, volunteers, and community partners, to support the charity's mission.
- Taking notes/minutes at key meetings
- Gathering information for quarterly planning updates and chasing colleagues where necessary
- Support with facilitating meetings where necessary
- Ad-hoc support on discrete projects.
- Strong administration skills with experience of using Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives
- A commitment to apply the charity's values and behaviours to all aspects of our work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for the charity's mission and a commitment to making a positive impact.
If interested, then please apply with your CV straightaway as we are looking to start the successful candidate ASAP!
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Additional duties and projects may be assigned based on the needs of the organization.