Excellent opportunity for a Administrator with an eye for detail and excellent communication and organisational skills to assist the delivery planning team of a major rail infrastructure group based in Crawley. You must have strong administration skills, including good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, good internal and external customer service skills, be organised and have a can-do attitude. Prior knowledge of access planning processes and systems, and knowledge of the relevant standards and procedures desirable.
Provide support and assistance in all aspects of Delivery Unit Planning activities.
1. Assist the Delivery Unit Planning team as directed.
2. Assist in the production of the Delivery Unit Period Possession Plan and resource schedules.
3. Submit and process a variety of Access and Resource Planning requests in compliance with agreed processes and procedures.
4. Accurately input, update and maintain relevant planning systems and records as required.
5. Assist in the coordination and optimisation of all resources for efficient maintenance delivery.
6. Provide effective support to plan changes and emergency works.
7. Liaise with external and internal contacts across functions in relation to the planning requests.
8. Assist in the preparation of reports as required.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Good geographical knowledge
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of maintenance processes and techniques
- Knowledge of Maintenance Planning Systems
- Knowledge of access planning processes and systems
- Knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
This is a temporary role working 35 hours per week, assignment review date in 6 months. You must be able to travel to the office for work, which is based in Crawley. The pay rate is £15.26 per hour.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV. The client will be conducting interviews prior to appointment.
You must be willing to undergo a Basic DBS (criminal record check) and be able to work travel to Crawley for work.