We are looking for candidates to join our client the Ministry of Justice in a Resource Planning Support role
- Location: Working from Home - Ideally the suitable candidate will be local to Leeds as offices are located here and a hybrid model maybe introduced at a future date
- Contract length: Until the end of March 2022
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9-5
- Pay £10.86 per hour, rising to £12.43 per hour after 12 weeks
The Ministry of Justice is a major government department, at the heart of the justice system. We work to protect and advance the principles of justice.
The Successful candidate will be required to carry out specific tasks as required by the team leader delivering the outcome with minimal supervision.
The role will involve:
- Supporting workforce planning processes and answering ad hoc queries.
- Helping to maintain, validate and update the workforce planning databases.
- Maintaining oversight of recruitment in progress and forecasting future recruitment.
You will be required to have excellent knowledge of MSWord, Excel, Powerpoint and Teams
The roles are within a workforce planning team so experience in workforce planning or database management and cleansing would be ideal but is not essential.
Graduates with a 2:1 level will be considered for this role if degree is relevant to the role - degrees which often use data analysis and excel will be considered
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply or email your CV to the email provided with this advert