Job Role - Plant Operative
Location - Lincolnshire
Salary - Up to £24000 (DOE)
Contract Type - Full time permanent role
Working hours - Monday-Friday, 07:30 - 17:00
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Plant Operative based in Lincolnshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, detail oriented individual to join a rapidly growing organisation and become a part of their success story.
As a Plant Operator you will be responsible for the production and loading of various products for the companies growing customer base, following systems and procedures to ensure safety and accuracy at all times. Flexibility within the role will be essential as successful applicants will be expected to assist in other areas of the production plant when necessary.
- Loading of Tankers and Flatbeds, ensuring this is done safely and effectively.
- General housekeeping on site.
- Cleanliness of storage facilities, inside and out.
- A duty of care to all other members of the team.
- Effective record keeping and communication.
- Following H&S procedures at all times.
- Ensuring company specific control procedures are adhered to.
- Report all incidents, accidents and near misses through the companies reporting system.
- Keep record of stock levels and communicate this information effectively.
- Report any equipment issues/malfunctions to your supervisor.
- Propose any modifications for review when deficiencies are found.
- Full UK Driving License
- Counterbalance FLT license
- Telescopic handler and other plant machinery qualifications (preferred)
- Willingness to learn, showing a level of flexibility in the role's requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a busy team.
- Able to work unsupervised effectively when required to do so.
- Excellent level of spoken English.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, successful candidates will be part of a contributory pension scheme and employee benefits such as the option of a contributory health care scheme.
A full UK driving license is required for this role as applicants may need to be able to travel in between sites in the Lincolnshire area for this role. Standard working hours of 7:30-17:00 may change during busy periods as additional hours or weekend work may be required.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you have not received feedback after 2 weeks of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, Brook Street may contact you about other suitable roles that are available.