PMI and Life Insurance Adviser
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location - We are based in Sheffield close to the city centre with convenient transport links
Who you will be working For
My Client is in the financial services industry providing advice to customers who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance.
Guiding clients through their Private Medical and Life Insurance needs and requirements providing sound and knowledgeable advice along with key support by responding to all correspondence in a timely and professional manner
Dialling warm leads that we've previously had contact with, you will demonstrate effective questioning techniques to collect and analyse the customer's needs and requirements.
The aim is to Identify products that meets the customer's needs by comparing quotations from our panel of providers to form a recommendation then present your conclusion to the client and convert the opportunity into a sale
Also, Inputting client information into the CRM system and acting in accordance with FCA guidelines and ethics
Required skills and experience
· Previous Private Medical Insurance or Life Insurance experience (Essential)
· Certificate in Insurance (Desirable not Essential)
· Industry knowledge regarding competitor insurers and products (Desirable not Essential)
· Excellent communication skills
· An exceptional telephone manner
· Organisation skills and ability to prioritise
· The ability to be professional and empathetic
· Flexible approach, excellent ability to work in a team
· Highly motivated
· Sales driven
What's in it for you?
· Competitive Salary, £22,000-£25,000 plus bonus
· 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
· Company Pension (after probation)
· Medical Insurance through Westfield Health (after probation)
· Company Social Events
If you feel you're the right person for the position, please apply now.