An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body on a temporary contract as a PMO Support (EO band). The role will be working from home, for 3 months, with a view to extend. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week, and is paying £13.74 per hour.
You will be assisting the PMO Lead in providing support to the administrative duties for the Team. You will be managing project management activities as required by the team. This may include (but not restricted to):
- Risk and issue management;
- Programme status reporting
- Governance meeting support
- Planning and milestone tracking;
- Decision tracking;
- Independent review response support.
Key Skills/Capability required
- Risk management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Detail-oriented tracking of actions
- Previous experience of managing project activities
- Previous experience of document management and preparation of project reports
- Excellent organisation skills.
Please note that the successful candidate will undergo extensive pre-employment checks, including a DBS check.