Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Durham City Centre; we have multiple positions available for admin assistants.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months (work volume dependant)
Start date: ASAP dependant on CTC clearance
Salary: £9.32 per hour
Hours: Monday till Friday 5.30pm till 21.30pm
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office. This will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a Counter Terrorist Check, which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Client interface and contact with the public, written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
Due to the CTC clearance required you must hold a VALID PASSPORT and has 7 months on before it expires to apply for this role.
Apply immediately as the CTC clearance can take up to 12 week.