A new role has become available to work for a Government body as a Policy Officer (HEO band). The pay is £15.29 an hour, working from home, on a 5 month temporary contract, Monday - Friday 9-5.
Overall, the post holder will be supporting with administration, processes, drafting correspondence on behalf of the Deputy Director and other external stakeholders. The post holder will contribute to the production and updating of policy and guidance and ensure that systems are in place.
The individual can expect to be deployed into a wide range of different projects, especially as priorities can change rapidly.
This post provides a good opportunity to gain experience of working in a policy environment and build up knowledge within the department.
- To check information and to assist with pre-investigation tasks by conducting searches.
- To store, log and secure inspection evidence in a legally compliant way.
- To act as initial point of contact.
- To assist the team in the management of data and the provision, analysis and presentation of management information.
- To input the development and implementation of policy.
Please note - the successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks.