Are you looking for a new administrative opportunity?
Are you based or relocating to Northampton?
Are you self-motivated and hungry for a new challenge?
My client is a fast-growing company who provides business energy solutions for their clients throughout the UK. Due to company growth, this will be the perfect time for you to join their supportive team as an entry level administrator offering the opportunity of career progression and full training. Based in Northampton town centre, they are looking for someone to either take the bus or even walk to work. The salary is £18,000 plus great benefits such as; early finish on Friday, free breakfast, team bonuses and flexible hours.
They are looking for a Portfolio Administrator to join their small team of 4. The Portfolio Administrator is a support role, working within a Portfolio Team managing utility billing and finance reporting for our customers. Candidates for Portfolio Administrator are expected to; have good communication skills for dealing with customers, suppliers, and other team members. You will be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. You will be skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate. And well-presented and professional.
The key areas of responsibility are:
1. Inputting utility billing into our system. There are many different formats, industry specific language and workings.
2. Carrying out specific checks on invoicing for billing errors.
1. Phoning or emailing utility suppliers with invoice queries.
2. Dealing with debt or late payment reminders through calls and emails.
Project and account support
1. Working on tasks to support service delivery to our customers as may be required.
2. Communicating with customers to obtain information as relevant to the task or service delivery.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity you can contact 01235706100 or send your CV over and we will get back to you.