Are you an experienced administrator with excellent planning and organisational skills? Are you looking for a new and exciting role? Then I have the perfect role for you!
Based in Swindon, my Client is looking for a temporary Portfolio Manager to join their team for an initial 4-month bases, paying the rate of £16/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
As Portfolio Manager my Client is looking for someone to be responsible for the efficient management of a portfolio of knowledge exchange investments, and will work closely with the Senior Portfolio manager in Business Engagement and Innovation in developing the design, implementation and monitoring of this portfolio of investments, in particular managing relationships, commissioning, monitoring and engagement activities with our portfolio of IAAs.
The role consists of the following:
- Managing the Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAAs) as a portfolio of ESRC investments, enabling the sharing of best practice between IAAs, supporting and managing relationships with IAAs and ensuring reporting requirements are met to capture and communicate impact
- Designing, planning and delivering a series of engagement activities with senior stakeholders to inform the ESRC Government Engagement Task and Finish Group
- Management of the Knowledge Exchange Uplift scheme to support impact opportunities across our research portfolio
- Managing the ESRC contribution to Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (particularly with not-for-profit organisations)
- Developing resources for impact advice and communication (eg an impact case study library and Pathways to impact guidance/ tools development)
- Supporting the teams in the development of other knowledge exchange activities, including commissioning, relationship management and cross-ESRC coordination.
For this role, successful candidate must have previous experience in research management, knowledge exchange or related environment, working with external stakeholders including senior academics, policy makers and practitioners
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!