A new, exciting position has become available to work for a Government body as a Post Administrator. The role will be based in Victoria, London. The days are Monday - Friday, with the occasional Saturday. The hours will be rota`d between 8am - 8pm, so for example, 9-5 or 8-4. The pay will be £11.50 an hour, and will be an ongoing, temporary position.
Overall duties include:
- Sorting confidential post
- Distributing confidential post;
- Ensuring everything is put into the correct pigeon holes;
- To check miscellaneous post and determine its destination;
- Lifting and moving filled crates for dispatch;
- Processing dispatch labels for all UK and overseas.
- Courier post in an accurate and timely manner.
- Working as a team to ensure absolute accuracy.
- Various filing duties, end of day procedures, examiner queries and other admin duties.
Please note - for this role a high-level background check will be conducted.