Are you looking for a job that has great career progression?
Do you want to work for a team where you can make a difference to your client?
Do you want to work for a team to support you and a team which feels like family?
You must have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing, you should be able to demonstrate initiative, be able to lead a team and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person. If you're a highly organised, adaptable and a methodical Individual look no further!
I am working exclusively with an established Solicitors based in Sutton Coldfield who specialise in a range of commercial services. This prestigious firm has multiple locations throughout the UK that specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation. This is an existing team of 10 plus and with recent business growth, they are looking for their next superstar to join their business. They're open from Monday to Friday hours and no late-night working, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and most importantly a team who support one another. My client supports their customers with one of the most important decisions in their life - A new home. They are working on projects from all price ranges, and as the next Post Completion Team Leader you will be an essential part of their journey to making their dreams come true. They are offering a negotiable salary depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide full support to the Conveyancing Solicitors
- Lead a team effectively and delegate tasks
- Prepare correspondence using their case management system
- Provide Admin support such as using their filing systems, prepare mail, scanning and photocopying paperwork
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ensuring that all post-completions processes are finalised, including:
- Paying stamp duty to HMRC
- Serving any notices to landlords
- Registering new owners with the Land Registry
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity call Shamara on 0121 480 8209 or send your CV