This is a long term ongoing temporary position with one of our popular government clients.
The role will be Monday to Friday, core business hours, and primarily office based, with the following duties:
1.Sort and dispatch (unopened post), including London filings, to ensure dating of documents are in compliance with the Act & Rules in office
2.Oversee the smooth running of the mailbox system on a daily rota basis, ensuring all emails received are correct.
3. Carryout a non-technical examination of documents to ensure correct filing dates are accorded in compliance with the Act and Rules
4. Examine documents and ensure fees are allocated in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, Deposit Accounts and appropriate statutory instruments.
5. Action Credit / Debit card payment requests.
6. Process fees on the fee bearings forms filed under UK and International Legislations
7. Log all relevant forms onto internal database, notifying Index and Scanning when complete.
8. Find allocation of both fee and non fee bearing patent forms and documents
9. Log and forward later filed docs received electronically
10. Deal with telephone and email queries relating to filing dates, fees and customer accounts from both internal and external customers.
11. Issue receipts for new Patent applications after data capture and check that the application complies with Section 15 of the Act and prepare paper filed applications for security check.
12. Resolve queries in mailbox.
Please upload your CV is you are interested in this role.