Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, where every day presents a new and exciting challenge to develop your skills? Then get ready to apply to our job advert!
Brook Street have an opportunity to join the finance department helping to train a data capture tool.
Day to Day Job Roles
- To train the Data Capture tool to read invoices
- To maintain spreadsheets of suppliers sending non readable invoices to the AP in box
- To maintain spreadsheets of suppliers using the incorrect mail box address
- To contact non-compliant suppliers with correct details for future use
- To direct suppliers to the Source to Settle website for information on new processes
- To Send statement requests to suppliers to support Financial Controls framework
- To support Accounts payable in box duty
- Supporting wider accounting team as required
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Experience in a finance environment
- Good understanding of SAP CFS / Source to Settle
- Experience of dealing with supplier / colleague enquiries many of which are urgent and need immediate action.
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Ability to adapt to a number of different jobs across the team at short notice
- Can communicate effectively to all audiences including non-finance experienced colleagues
- Questioning and challenging approach, can do attitude & ability to adapt to changing business priorities
THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTRACT, SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL REQUIRE A DBS CHECK