Power BI Support Engineer
Reading - Thames Valley Park
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Azure Networking Support Engineer. This is an contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £450.00 per day depending on experience
Power BI Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Positively represent and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, Skype in regard to finding solutions for technical problem identified in the companies products.
- As a member of a team, pursue technical problems, involving broad and in-depth product knowledge by using collaboration and receiving mentoring assistance as needed. Frequently, these problems are politically charged situations as well, requiring the highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices. Write technical articles and blogs for guiding other team members and customers.
Power BI Support Engineer Requirements:
- Proficient with Power BI (Desktop application and the Service)
- Familiarity with the Power BI Gateway
- Power Apps and/or MS Flow
- A good understanding of Office 365 Administration
- Strong Excel skills with Power Query and Data Modelling
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
Deadline - Friday 13th December at 1:00pm