- A leading well established agency based in Woking is in need of a talented PPC Campaign Manager to join there team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to take ownership of campaigns for our clients.
Daily duties will include -
- You will set up and run recruitment advertising campaigns for our wide range of clients, including many premium brands such as banks, retailers, global engineering, airlines, TV broadcasters and more.
- You will manage multiple PPC campaigns and own the PPC process from the strategy, setup, ad copywriting, monitoring & optimising and reporting.
- You will work across a number of Media Channels, such as Google Ads, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, as well as some recruitment industry specific channels, such as LinkedIn, Indeed or Appcast.
- You will work directly with clients, reply to emails and phone calls and support the Project/Account Managers with their day-to-day work.
- You will also have the challenge of optimizing PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and other software.
- To progress into your next role and work for a dynamic and exciting company with real opportunities for leadership - this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- You should have at least 2 years' experience in working with PPC channels, preferably in a client facing role.
- You will have a fastidious attention to detail
- You must be an experienced user of Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems. You must be comfortable in using all account and campaign settings, and ideally have experience with automation and scripts.
- Ideally you are also experienced in using Google AdWords Editor and optimisation systems such as Optymyzr. Experience in other PPC media such as LinkedIn or Indeed will also be of benefit but not a requirement.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further details please apply today.