Are you a Pay per Click specialist with exceptional knowledge of PPC techniques and the ability to communicate this knowledge through strong verbal and written communication skills?
Our client is a rapidly expanding provider of automated marketing services and the successful applicant for Senior PPC Manager will apply their experience with the rest of the Digital team. You will be responsible for paid search account management, monthly client paid media spend and client account development with the aim to identify and solve client issues.
To be successful in this role you must be a true expert with a passion for using your knowledge to achieve the best possible outcome for company and client alike. As the go-to PPC specialist you will continually be seeking out new opportunities and applying the latest techniques.
Other duties will include:
- Lead external (client facing) paid search specific meetings
- Ensure that all client accounts are kept up to date in line with the latest industry best practice guidelines and search engine updates
- Ensure that all paid search specific client deliverable are up to the required standard
- Expand departmental revenues where appropriate thorough a focus on client account development
- Identify any gaps or opportunities in strategy
- Contribute to internal departmental and account team meetings
As a successful applicant you will have 1 years experience with evidence of running successful PPC campaigns. Other criteria include:
- Hold a Google AdWords Advanced Certification
- Exceptional knowledge of PPC technicques and the ability to communicate this knowledge through strong verbal and written communication skills
- A solid, fluent understanding of PPC best practice across Google and Bing
- Familiarity with Marketing Attribution Models, beyond last click
- Strong interpersonal skills. Will have a proactive and innovation approach to solving problems with a high level of attention to detail
- Acute analytical skills,
- A quick learner who has the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
This is an expanding company with fantastic long term career opportunities and you will benefit from a superb remuneration package, training allowances, not to mention a unique setting and fun work environment. If that sounds just right for you call Stephen at Brook Street today on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"