Our client is looking for a commercially minded and enthusiastic individual who has experience in managing Pay-per-click (PPC) in a fast-paced ecommerce environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to join an established multi-million-pound online B2B e-tailer of commercial lighting products, from the biggest manufacturers in the world, including Phillips, GE, Osram, Sylvania, Bright Source to name a few. They have recently made a significant investment in the latest enterprise e-commerce platform technologies and are looking to scale the business and grow the e-commerce team to meet their ambitious expansion plans.
The role presents an unlimited growth opportunity for someone who is strategic, self-motivated and ambitious who will be able to shape and make this role their own.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Manage PPC, shopping, remarketing, display campaigns across Google, Bing, and all social & retargeting networks
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, and quality score
- Track KPIs to assess performance, pinpoint issues, provide oversight and work closely with the other e-commerce team members to deliver success
- Monitoring and forecasting account budgets and monthly spend to deliver excellent ROI
- Produce reports for management
- Creation and optimisation of engaging campaigns and advertising strategies
- Edit and review ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
- Proactive in seeking out new opportunities for growth through PPC
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- Striving to enhance the department's operation and continually improve own job function
You would need to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications relevant to the role
- 2+ years of experience in managing Paid campaigns and developing Paid strategies
- Working knowledge of key programs including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & Google Analytics
- Analytical in nature and thrive on driving performance and optimisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Happy to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to work across multiple projects, prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
- Strong learning ability, competent critical thinking skills, and highly self-driven
- PPC Campaign Management: 2 years (required)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (preferred)
- Bing Ads: 1 year (preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (preferred)
The role is full time position, working Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with 22 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private dental and medical insurance
- Referral programme
If you would like to apply for this role - click apply below or contact Sophie Goldspring for more info!