I am recruiting for a PPC Manager based in Birmingham with regular travel to Reading, working for a market leading business who are offering a salary of up to £40,000.
You will be responsible for overseeing the PPC team consisting of Senior PPC Specialists and PPC Account Executives split over 2 offices. You will be managing a large portfolio of clients and ensuring the very best service is being offered to them and that their ROI matches their expectations. You will analyse data and ensure your team put together successful PPC campaigns for their clients.
This role will involve some travel to another office based near Reading.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are the senior person in charge of a sizeable portfolio of customers where the day to day account activity is delivered by your team
- Owning and being accountable for the agency relationship with clients
- You plan the approach to retaining the customer by driving performance in their marketing spend with us.
- Working jointly with Sales and Digital Marketing Managers to build plans that deliver best results from budget
- Analyse the data and plan the test & learn activity to drive incremental performance gains which are executed by your team
- Chair the monthly meetings with customers to best direct and serve the customer's needs using the data to evidence and prove the businesses worth and ROI delivery
- Manage, mentor and support your PPC team by master-planning their work to ensure the successful scoping, design, implementation and refinement of all PPC related digital marketing activities
- You are the optimisation expert and are expected to know the PPC strategy, account and campaign detail and how to deliver it using the full range of Google AdWords and Bing products, settings and extensions
- 3+ years PPC experience, either inhouse or agency
- PPC strategy planning and proven experience of ensuring successful ROI for clients
- Client management experience, including analysis and reporting on campaigns to senior stakeholders
- Google Adword and Bing product experience
- Experience and knowledge of specialist bid management platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Team management experience including performance reviews, coaching and developing
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual and reliable
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus (5% of salary)
- Above average holiday entitlement all Bank Holidays
- Pension matched at 5%
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***