I am recruiting for a PR Account Director based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's PR Account Director, you will be leading a multi-disciplinary team comprising marketing communications, PR, content and social media specialists. You will be responsible for the commercial well-being and performance of a designated portfolio of key accounts within a cluster, you will ensure excellent client relations and the implementation of integrated strategies which deliver measurable return on their investment.
As the PR Account Director, you will take ownership of the PR focus within the cluster, managing a team of 2 PR Account Managers and 1 PR Account Executive, you will shape client briefs, from initial concept through to delivery, produce and analyse reports, be involved in the preparation and delivery of client pitches and provide expert content writing for all PR channels including print and digital.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Assume a leadership role in terms of innovating the agency's PR capability, especially in terms of harnessing the full potential of social media and online opportunities
- Shape agency briefs and devise and develop integrated strategies
- Provide expert content writing services across all required disciplines, including a variety of printed and digital media campaigns
- Participation in and coordination of other marketing communications requirements and briefs for clients
- Take ownership of the 'client experience', engaging the client at all levels and monitoring performance against financial objectives and KPIs
- Maintain agency weekly and monthly reporting systems including WIPs, status reports and evaluation/KPI reporting
- Provide strategic input and mentoring to your team, supporting their personal development
- Act as the 'first' escalation point within your team and resolving issues
- Involvement in new business opportunities, developing strategies and leading pitches and presentations
- Minimum of 5 years PR Account Manager/Director experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a B2B agency
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, both verbally and written
- An understanding of the power and potential of digital and social media in PR, including analysis and metrics
- Strong content writing skills and in-depth knowledge and experience of crisis management and media relations
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads in a deadline driven and pressurised environment
- Proven success in winning new business and leading on pitches
- Strong team-working skills and management capability, including the ability to lead from the front and motivate individuals and teams
- Ability to advise clients on the best way to achieve their business objectives from a PR perspective
- Excellent project management skills, including knowledge of Excel and planning systems
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £55,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!!!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition for the 'over and above' work you may do
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***