I am recruiting for a PR Account Executive with a strong social media background based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £30,000 with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's Social Media PR Account Executive, you will offer your expertise and support for the multi-disciplinary clusters comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media specialists ensuring the smooth delivery of strategies and campaigns.
You will be heavily involved in the social media content creation within the PR team where you will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective social media content plans and campaigns, ensuring best practice and promoting integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI for the agency's clients.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow successfully.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support the planning, execution and management of PR, social media and content activities, including the development and delivery of strategies, creative campaigns, pitches and proposals
- Attend client meetings as required to take briefs and present research or creative work
- Provide campaign support including project management, compiling accurate and insightful reports and liaising regularly with the clients
- Provide insight, advice, training and guidance on PR social media to each cluster within the agency
- Ensure that the clusters integrate social media, embrace best practice and deploy high-quality solutions
- Closely monitor all campaign activity, ensuring quality is as expected
- Provide guidance on analysing metrics and campaign activity (e.g. user behaviour, conversion data and ROI)
- Produce high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences for various platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs and YouTube
- Complete research, competitor analysis and social media/PR audits and review findings
- Support the agency's SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure campaigns and clients achieve maximum ROI
- Contribute fully to the agency's development and success through 'social media ambassadorship', taking every opportunity to promote the agency's work. This will include supporting their own social media activity
- A minimum of 2 years PR Account Executive experience
- Experience working within a B2B marketing agency
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Sprout, Buffer, Google Analytics, followerwonk and Releasd
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills
- Ability to influence, advise and build relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party providers
- Strong technical capabilities covering social, SEO, and email marketing
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, and the ability to operate across multiple projects in a fast-moving culture.
- Familiar with MS Office programs, especially Word, PowerPoint & Excel
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £30,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!!!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition for the 'over and above' work you may do
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***