PR Account Manager - Godalming
£35,000 per year - Full time
Brook Street has teamed up with an outstanding PR agency based in the Surrey. They offer a range of services such as PR/Social Media, Design, Digital, Media Planning & Buying with already an impressive list of B2B clients on their portfolio which will provide plenty of creative stimulation for the right person.
The successful candidate will have 3 years' experience working within a similar PR Account Management role. You will be working alongside a vibrant, talented team and in return the role offers development and progression opportunities.
- Develop PR proposals and plans to support their marketing and sales objectives
- Conduct regular client meetings to discuss ongoing activity
- Building relationships with clients and journalists
- Proactively pitching stories to the media
- Be an expert in your clients' businesses, reading appropriate media; become familiar with their markets, business strategies, competitors and general industry news
- Organising events
- Attending client meetings plus new business presentations.
- Three year's PR or relevant experience
- Experience of client pitch delivery
- B2B PR experience
- Line management experience
- Degree level (Desirable)
- Proven desire to keep abreast of industry issues and changes
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent proven communications skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of PR industry processes and practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative and problem-solving approach to issues
- Interest in current affairs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met, including managing multiple PR programmes.
If this is something of interest apply online today alternatively contact 01895 205329 for more information.