I am recruiting for a PR and Content Executive ideally with an understanding of social media platforms based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £24,000 with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's PR and Content Executive, you will offer your expertise and support for a multi-disciplinary cluster comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media specialists ensuring the smooth delivery of campaigns.
You will be producing content for a variety of projects and PR/social media campaigns for the agency's clients, this will include creative content writing and analysing and measuring the campaigns ensuring they are successful.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow successfully.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support the planning, execution and management of PR, social media and content activities, including the development and delivery of strategies, creative campaigns, pitches and proposals
- Produce high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences for various platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs and YouTube
-Research, develop and write a range of communications, including but not limited to press releases, features, thought leadership articles, newsletters and online content
- Help monitor and measure campaign performance against objectives and compile reports for client reviews
- Complete research, competitor analysis and social media/PR audits and review findings
- Attend client meetings as required to take briefs and present research or creative work
- Assist in helping to ensure all work is carried out within budget
- Support the agency's own brand promotion and PR/content programme contributing to marketing and social media activity
- Previous PR and content experience
- Ideally experience of working within a B2B marketing agency
- Broad understanding of social media platforms, channels and content opportunities
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- The ability to assimilate and interpret data and information
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Familiar with MS Office programs, especially Word, PowerPoint & Excel
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £24,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it!
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***