I am recruiting for a PR and Content Manager based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £32,000 with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's PR and Content Manager, you will offer your expertise and support and create compelling written content for the multi-disciplinary clusters comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media specialists ensuring the smooth delivery of strategies and campaigns for a portfolio of circa 14 key clients.
You will be producing content for a variety of projects and PR/social media campaigns for the agency's clients, this will include creative content writing and analysing and measuring the campaigns ensuring best practice and promoting integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI for the agency's clients.
This role may require occasional UK and European travel to meet with clients.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support the planning, execution and management of PR, social media and content activities, including the development and delivery of strategies, creative campaigns, pitches and proposals
- Attend client meetings as required to take briefs and present research or creative work
- Research, plan and create a detailed schedule of activity for each campaign (including PR/content/social media plans)
- Provide campaign support including project management, compiling accurate and insightful reports and liaising regularly with the clients
- Ensure that the clusters integrate social media, embrace best practice and deploy high-quality solutions
- Closely monitor all campaign activity, ensuring quality is as expected
- Produce high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences for various social media platforms, press releases, thought leadership articles, white papers, newsletters
- Potential opportunity to line manage a PR and Content Executive
- A minimum of 3 years PR and Content Account Executive/Manager experience
- Experience working within a B2B marketing agency
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels including social media, print, white paper, press releases etc.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting
- Broad understanding of social media platforms, channels and content opportunities
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills
- Ability to influence, advise and build relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party providers
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, and the ability to operate across multiple projects in a fast-moving culture.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £32,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!!!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition for the 'over and above' work you may do
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954