Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Commercial PR Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading for 9 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £45,000 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
My Client provides strategic communications advice and activities in support of our business and image agendas in the UK. We work through a range of different communications channels including traditional and digital media, our own channels, social media, word of mouth and direct engagement with customers and partners as appropriate.
The PR Manager should drive the creation, management and execution of communications plans, strategies and tactics in support of the company`s commercial business in the UK. You will be working closely with the rest of the UK PR team and its PR agencies and will report into the Commercial Communications Lead.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Ensuring consistent management and the execution of communications programs to increase positive perceptions of the company`s commercial portfolio and offerings in the UK.
- Supporting business stakeholders in building the right plans/tactical execution in support of positive perceptions for Microsoft`s commercial business in the UK;
- Partnering with in-house resources and our PR agency partners to help create and communicate via traditional and social media, bloggers and other influencers
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong track record in managing PR campaigns and agency resources to deliver tangible results
- Extensive PR & Communications experience at a UK PR agency or in-house (or both), working on recognised commercial technology brand campaigns
- Great knowledge and understanding of the UK traditional and social media landscape
Deadline for CV submission: Monday 8th April at 10:00am